Hey Aussies and the like, what’s this stuff?

Probably a boutique brand or perhaps a novelty item.

We generally call it sauce. Tomato Sauce is different to Ketchup. We can find one or 2 types of Australian made Ketchup in a mainstream supermarket.

I think Ketchup seems sweeter, Ive been told American foods are generally sweet. Example McDonald's rolls/bins are sweeter than the buns offered by most commercial bakeries.

Does it say made in Australia on it?

Holler of I can help

Probably a boutique brand or perhaps a novelty item.

We generally call it sauce. Tomato Sauce is different to Ketchup. We can find one or 2 types of Australian made Ketchup in a mainstream supermarket.

I think Ketchup seems sweeter, Ive been told American foods are generally sweet. Example McDonald's rolls/bins are sweeter than the buns offered by most commercial bakeries.

Does it say made in Australia on it?

Holler of I can help
Here it is.
F557C90C-4281-4D33-A9CA-F9723D96CCEC.jpeg
6B21D70F-764A-426C-973C-5CCFF34CDC54.jpeg
🍻
🥩🦌

I wonder if I’d like Vegemite now…Last time I had it I was 10-12yrs old. Foreign exchange student from Australia. It was ungodly awful.

Hey @Farleg ! I was fixing a late supper and found the Ginseng you sent again. Tried it on a Tri-tip steak. Definitely a different flavor for someone who live on salt, garlic, and pepper. Not bad, but I’m not sure that I sprinkled enough on it before I pan seared the steak.
IMG_5160.jpeg

Hey @Farleg ! I was fixing a late supper and found the Ginseng you sent again. Tried it on a Tri-tip steak. Definitely a different flavor for someone who live on salt, garlic, and pepper. Not bad, but I’m not sure that I sprinkled enough on it before I pan seared the steak.
View attachment 4860
Gday modoc
Thanks for the update
Glad you enjoyed it
& looks a good meal 😍

Been playing with a few things on the ginseng here
I also ( if I remember lol ) put it on the night before as the flavour really gets into it

Also if you use it mixed with butter & coat that on a cold steak & sear it in a hot pan then cook as per normal gives it a nice crispy ginseng crunch

Guess I will have to get you some more as you use a fair bit on that process but it’s good 😜

Couple new things around here lately are being whispered about that maybe become available
So I’ll keep my ear to the ground & see what I can dig up
Cheers

Back