Montana Bans TikTok!!!!!

Tik tak is often used to describe a class of UFO 👽👾

Tik Tok falls under the 'social media' umbrella, disempowering souls worldwide like Facebook, but arguable worse. Some say it's a spy tool for the PRC!

(Why Hornaday would create 3 cartridges called PRC is beyond me 🤷‍♂️ ... unfortunate abbreviation to share)

Last edited:
I love Montana....now if they would refuse entry of those form very liberal cities around the US!! Really good buddy lives in Billings and he says Montana is 10 years behind Washington. He was born and raised in WA and sees the same transformation of liberal garbage in the bigger cities.

TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat......all garbage that is wrecking our young generations.

It kills me that my grandkids would all rather have a device in their hands than about anything else.
I keep introducing them to guns when I can, but the opportunities are so limited.
Maybe I need to move to Montana, or at least out into the country where I could shoot off my back porch like some of you guys!

Quick story, it pertains.

I was down at Farlegs Mama and Daddy's house along with his son Fred. We (Rusty and I) were having lunch with them. When lunch was over, small talk started and Fred picked up his phone in front of his grandmother. She immediately told him to "put that MACHINE down and get a life". I was so proud of that woman! I was in love... Fordy has great parents and she really impressed me at that time! bless her heart😇😇

🦘🦘

We've got grown men at work (45-50 years old) that sit and swipe through tiktok videos all day long. They watch the swanky women videos and then send them back and forth between their buddies. I don't get it??? Hours and Hours on end of swiping through videos.

Somewhat related here…hopefully not too tangential, but I was reading a Substack tonight (smart guy named Erik Hoel) and one thing mentioned is that there is a strong correlation between the age at which a kid is given a phone and mental health problems in the teenage and twenties. The earlier kids get a phone and have access to social media, the worse their mental health is.
On that note, a commenter suggested one of the fancy watches that can make phone calls. Able to keep kids connected (safe?) but not have access to the trash like TikTok, FaceSpace, or whatever else is out there providing a bully platform.
Kudos to Montana!

Edited for clarity. Geez…I need to find a pillow and a blanket.

Last edited:
Somewhat related here…hopefully not too tangential, but I was reading a Substack tonight (smart guy named Erik Hoel) and one thing mentioned is that there is a strong correlation between the age at which a kid is given a phone and mental health problems in the teenage and twenties. The earlier kids get a phone and have access to social media, the worse their mental health is.
On that note, a commenter suggested one of the fancy watches that can make phone calls. Able to keep kids connected (safe?) but not have access to the trash like TikTok, FaceSpace, or whatever else is out there providing a bully platform.
Kudos to Montana!

Edited for clarity. Geez…I need to find a pillow and a blanket.
AI is going to kill us all.

Back