Phone contacts images

Since I'm only one of a few that have met the man, that being said, I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes after watching that video trying to come up with a way to defend my buddy.

Joe
Don't worry, he won't take it to heart. Having a stir isn't taken to seriously here.

That just came across a news feed so I thought that Forest might be in Tasmania. No forests inland where I am.

I haven't met him myself but we were having a yarn the other day on the dog and bone and a bit of a catch up so I haven't offended him yet.

Ain't much nothing out where I am and @Turtle566 could vouch for that. But where he grew up is likened to a lunar landscape .

Just a FYI. Farleg is scared to death of crocs (and I don't blame him!).
One robbed him of a buff and he's still mad at it😜
As far as being scared of crocs, l don't blame him, l now live in croc country. Up here they seem to have a taste for German tourists but will mug anybody/thing that they can get there teeth into, they are also as cunning as sh--house rats and will stalk people/animals, l also have a healthy respect for them, on the other side, they taste very good as steaks or burgers (legally obtained of course).
🐢

Don't worry, he won't take it to heart. Having a stir isn't taken to seriously here.

That just came across a news feed so I thought that Forest might be in Tasmania. No forests inland where I am.

I haven't met him myself but we were having a yarn the other day on the dog and bone and a bit of a catch up so I haven't offended him yet.

Ain't much nothing out where I am and @Turtle566 could vouch for that. But where he grew up is likened to a lunar landscape .
I do vouch for it, will attempt to attach a couple of photos of where I grew up

Attachments

• White-Cliffs-pic.jpg
    White-Cliffs-pic.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 17-11-04_white_cliffs_from_the_air_96.jpg
    17-11-04_white_cliffs_from_the_air_96.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 11
∆ the above is true. I'm pretty familiar with the town.
Turtle, toast year they finished bitumising the roads in the town and around Smith's Hill and Turleys Hill
Times have changed from what I remember in the early 80's , the cars are registered, the tourists outnumber the locals and the kids can no longer drive through town. What's the world coming too.
Even between 2007-2010 when I worked around there it was laid back.
The movie Razorback got a mention on another forum site this morning. So much history around here that as locals we just overlook it.

Turtle, toast year they finished bitumising the roads in the town and around Smith's Hill and Turleys Hill
Times have changed from what I remember in the early 80's , the cars are registered, the tourists outnumber the locals and the kids can no longer drive through town. What's the world coming too.
The movie Razorback got a mention on another forum site this morning. So much history around here that as locals we just overlook it.
CBH, obviously I would not recognise it any more, l left there in the late 90's, have some great memories of White Cliffs, as a kid, it was magic, shooting at the tip, driving ourselves everywhere, fox hunting on horses etc, will have to do a trip back down that way soon and catch up.
🐢

Ps CBH, Have you given the 6.5 Beanmore any more thought?

Ps CBH, Have you given the 6.5 Beanmore any more thought?
Sort of working on it. I wanted a .260 anyway. Farleg has the only Reamer in Australia and I haven't spoken with his gunsmith yet.
With freight ,PTA, etc I'm thinking of the best way around this, then I need more cases. In the mean time I'm getting a 6.5x55 changed to a Varmint barrel.Things fell out that way while waiting on cases and dies etc. and I'm not sure when that will be ready anyway.

A Beanmore would be great at the SSAA local comp and be a talking point. I think there are 2 in Australia so I need to act fast if I want to have the 3rd. Still in the running to have the first in NSW I guess.

And if you come down this way it would be great to meet. Hopefully things would line up.

Sort of working on it. I wanted a .260 anyway. Farleg has the only Reamer in Australia and I haven't spoken with his gunsmith yet.
With freight ,PTA, etc I'm thinking of the best way around this, then I need more cases. In the mean time I'm getting a 6.5x55 changed to a Varmint barrel.Things fell out that way while waiting on cases and dies etc. and I'm not sure when that will be ready anyway.

A Beanmore would be great at the SSAA local comp and be a talking point. I think there are 2 in Australia so I need to act fast if I want to have the 3rd. Still in the running to have the first in NSW I guess.

And if you come down this way it would be great to meet. Hopefully things would line up.
I Highly recommend Alex (Fordy's Gunsmith), he is a real gentleman and an artisan of a gunsmith, l am more than pleased with my Beanmore, and yes, it would be great if you had number 3 in Aussie, mine is already a talking point and I haven't got it to the range yet, am waiting to get reloading dies and scope, am hitting my super so I can put a Karles on it.

Gday CBH
No worries about offending me , bring on the Russell 😎

Ticking on the 3rd beanmore 😜

A reamers not a issue spoke to Brian on that 👍
But we could always kill 2 birds with the one stone
Get your rifle all sorted & bring it with you on a visit to the apple isle & will get it done while your here ( just need to confirm with Alex ) then will go splat a few critters with it

Hey turtle get your backside in gear & we could have 3 beanmores cutting a track or 2 @ verdwyn 😍😎😇& be great for you to meet Alex also
No time frame be great to get it to come together

Plenty of beds
Cheers

Gday CBH
No worries about offending me , bring on the Russell 😎

Ticking on the 3rd beanmore 😜

A reamers not a issue spoke to Brian on that 👍
But we could always kill 2 birds with the one stone
Get your rifle all sorted & bring it with you on a visit to the apple isle & will get it done while your here ( just need to confirm with Alex ) then will go splat a few critters with it

Hey turtle get your backside in gear & we could have 3 beanmores cutting a track or 2 @ verdwyn 😍😎😇& be great for you to meet Alex also
No time frame be great to get it to come together

Plenty of beds
Cheers
Hi Fordy, sounds like a bloody good idea, will see what I can do, will have to bring some more mango madness down.👍
🐢

Back