Phone contacts images

I don't know Mango Madness

I've heard of Bundy being referred to as Sugarcane Champagne by a couple of hunters who are fans.
Hi CBH,
Mango Madness is a fickle mistress, when she kisses you, it's hard and full tongue, you know you've been kissed, brewed mangoes done the same as a good honeymead, my batch has been brewing for 20+ years.
On sending firearms, I recently learned that removing the action from the stock reduces the price heaps, as they charge heaps for parcels over 1 metre, also ring Alex (via Fordy) about it and he will know the best way to get it done, l found him great to deal with and full of knowledge. I can't recommend him highly enough.
🐢

Gday CBH
No worries about offending me , bring on the Russell 😎

Ticking on the 3rd beanmore 😜

A reamers not a issue spoke to Brian on that 👍
But we could always kill 2 birds with the one stone
Get your rifle all sorted & bring it with you on a visit to the apple isle & will get it done while your here ( just need to confirm with Alex ) then will go splat a few critters with it

Hey turtle get your backside in gear & we could have 3 beanmores cutting a track or 2 @ verdwyn 😍😎😇& be great for you to meet Alex also
No time frame be great to get it to come together

Plenty of beds
Cheers
Maybe you should speak with Brian about the Blaze Orange Elmer Fudd hats that got some interest in this tagged thread.

@OutdoorEdventure was the OP.

I really just want the bottle-we picked up an ancient wine bottle this year, left some wrangler summering off the beaten path.

We've found a few over the years.

I really just want the bottle-we picked up an ancient wine bottle this year, left some wrangler summering off the beaten path.

We've found a few over the years.
Kraken can still be purchased, should be able to get it at a good bottle shop, not a cheap drop, about $100 a bottle in Aussie.
🐢

Kraken can still be purchased, should be able to get it at a good bottle shop, not a cheap drop, about $100 a bottle in Aussie.
🐢
Probably why I haven't tried it..

I'm a purist and like Bundaberg Rum, in its many versions

My favourite premix was Dark and Stormy.

I told Farleg ages ago I'm bringing a bottle when I call in on him as he has a little shelf of memories from previous visitors. I think we should work on that and add something to it.

Probably why I haven't tried it..

I'm a purist and like Bundaberg Rum, in its many versions

My favourite premix was Dark and Stormy.

I told Farleg ages ago I'm bringing a bottle when I call in on him as he has a little shelf of memories from previous visitors. I think we should work on that and add something to it.
Sounds good, l have a soft spot for Bundy Red, am also looking forward to the Redmill OP being released again, but l must admit that I am a Scotch drinker, am sure I can bring something down for the shelf of memories

Sounds good, l have a soft spot for Bundy Red, am also looking forward to the Redmill OP being released again, but l must admit that I am a Scotch drinker, am sure I can bring something down for the shelf of memories
I'm versatile, I can drink Whisky.

As in Scotch whisky or Irish Whisky. The Yanky stuff is not Whisky. Never acquired a taste for Bourbon.

Bundy Red goes well in Lemonade.

Farleg's latest post showed a Bundy bottle of an unknown Easter release. Here's hoping the Easter Bunny delivers another this year.

Gets me thinking, Cadbury and Bundy should do a combined effort and blend some of Australia's best produce.

Then it's the Dark chocolate or Milk Chocolate conundrum.

As in Scotch whisky or Irish Whisky. The Yanky stuff is not Whisky. Never acquired a taste for Bourbon.

Farleg's latest post showed a Bundy bottle of an unknown Easter release. Here's hoping the Easter Bunny delivers another this year.

Gets me thinking, Cadbury and Bundy should do a combined effort and blend some of Australia's best produce.

I do make a wicked Bailey's, based on bundy instead of whisky, mmmmmmmm chocolate rum mmmmm

Gday Cbh

Mmmm I better talk to the big boss @ Cadbury

I had a drink with him a couple months ago
Man alive I wish this had of come up then 😢
Was talking next generation & the dairy industry in the whole but next time 🤔

Cadbury ( the milk company I supply ) do some cool flavours & a bundy chocolate mix mmmm I’m in 😍😎

I’ll start experimenting in the name of science of course 😜

Cheers

Back