When Butterbean got his Manbun

Yeh, I'm pretty sure I'm one of those stupid people, just trying to drag you down and win by experience and it probably doesn't help that my favorite rifle right now is my 6.5x284. :confused:
I'm really just trying to get a gun in my grandsons hands before they want their own purse,

Indeed your resolve is admirable. 💪
This is all in good fun, as long as they are shooting I don't care what it is, Now with that being said I will gladly contribute to anything other than the Needmoor

1678648010739-jpeg.184

In a weak moment I had one put together for my stone sheep hunt. It's hard to admit, but yes, I finished my Sheep Slam with a man bun! 🤭
I have since worked up some one hole loads with the 85HH's and It will probably be a solid coyote and lend to the grandkids deer gun going forward. I know that probably means there is no hope for me, but please have pity on this old man for giving in.😏😆
That is the same combo that I run in my wife's Creed. That I tend to really like shooting!

Time out. I'm calling foul.

I'm telling everyone of you that HE HAS SHOT THAT RIFLE.😉 There's no way a man could be a Rifleman and not be curious, no way. I would have👍

You tell me somebody raised in a small part of Indiana who'd only been fed Milky Way chocolate bars his whole life and had only heard about snickers and then one day he finds himself at home,, ALONE,, with a case of Snickers🤔🤔🤔 You tell me he ain't ate one of those Snickers bars!!!

X2 on the Snickers bars👍👍

Here I Go Again, I love this place and you too Big guy.

Dead in Central Florida

Time out. I'm calling foul.

I'm telling everyone of you that HE HAS SHOT THAT RIFLE.😉 There's no way a man could be a Rifleman and not be curious, no way. I would have👍

You tell me somebody raised in a small part of Indiana who'd only been fed Milky Way chocolate bars his whole life and had only heard about snickers and then one day he finds himself at home,, ALONE,, with a case of Snickers🤔🤔🤔 You tell me he ain't ate one of those Snickers bars!!!

X2 on the Snickers bars👍👍

Here I Go Again, I love this place and you too Big guy.

Dead in Central Florida
Snickers yes, Needmoor, No Sir,

I believe he has the motivation, and discipline to keep maintain it as a keepsake. He knows he's walking point for others to just say NO!

Give me a good 6.5-284, or 6.5x55. Well you can't cause they aren't on the shelves. I suppose when they finally force folks to buy the inventory on the shelf maybe we'll see other choices.

There is no way you couldn't wipe that smile off of Butterbeans Face Priceless!
I'm wondering if the look on his face would have been any different if Bean had unboxed a hooker while his wife was videoing?
Either way, he's definitely a man of principle and not likely to partake of either! :). You are a priceless gem ButterBean!

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the look on his face would have been any different if Bean had unboxed a hooker while his wife was videoing?
Either way, he's definitely a man of principle and not likely to partake of either! :). You are a priceless gem ButterBean!
The man is a Christian, he came up with Bamboozled when he opened a box. Now if if that were the other suggestion, the words " Get that out of my house" would have been heard from here.
Followed by a Gibbs slap, don't be scared of the Big Fella it's Mrs ButterBean who would hunt you down, possibly to flog you silly with a Creedmoor to add insult to injury..

I wonder what Mrs. Butterbean would have said if it was a blow doll that inflated when opened the box. She would probably have some choice words is my guess. Would have been one funny video especially if he had that same grin on his face! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back