Eclipse is coming!

We had a full eclipse when I was in middle school. It was pretty cool. Birds went to bed and then started a new day all in the matter of about 15 min. Then we went back to class to talk about astronomy and how it happens. I don't recall traffic jams or commerce shutting down because it got dark for a few minutes. Not here in MT anyway.

We had a full eclipse when I was in middle school. It was pretty cool. Birds went to bed and then started a new day all in the matter of about 15 min. Then we went back to class to talk about astronomy and how it happens. I don't recall traffic jams or commerce shutting down because it got dark for a few minutes. Not here in MT anyway.
You mean when our country wasn't under control of weird extremist?

Ummm, I've been to Montana multiple times. Not sure if there are enough people to cause a traffic jam. Just sayin! 🤣

I've seen one before. Trying to figure why everyone is losing their mind over this one. Ridiculous. Keep reloading and shooting!

As a nation……the population is getting older. It’s gonna be a while (20+ years) before we have another. Speaking for myself….I’ll be well into my 90’s before the next one.

Perhaps those older than I are fearful they won’t make it to the next one! 😂 Heck, when looking through my Cataracts …..everyday is like an eclipse! 😜 memtb

Back