Eclipse is coming!

My own eclipse will come before the next one! So glad I had glasses to watch it though no big deal at 97% since never really got dark. Interesting even at that coverage how much daylight still got through. Temp did drop maybe 7-10 degrees which was more interesting to me.

Still flabbergasted by the lunacy by local schools closing due to "fear" of darkness for students going home. Another example of how fear and hysteria overrides actual science. Gee, do cars have headlights even if it truly got dark?

And then you have an actual Congressional rep and The View host Sunny Hostin saying it was caused by climate change.

You have to wonder if the human race is gonna make it.

My own eclipse will come before the next one! So glad I had glasses to watch it though no big deal at 97% since never really got dark. Interesting even at that coverage how much daylight still got through. Temp did drop maybe 7-10 degrees which was more interesting to me.

Still flabbergasted by the lunacy by local schools closing due to "fear" of darkness for students going home. Another example of how fear and hysteria overrides actual science. Gee, do cars have headlights even if it truly got dark?

And then you have an actual Congressional rep and The View host Sunny Hostin saying it was caused by climate change.

You have to wonder if the human race is gonna make it.

The human race, at least in America, at this point doesn’t deserve to “make it”! We in America need a very serious “RESET”! I’m actually looking forward to it, and hope to see it before I check-out. I really don’t want to go to my grave knowing what a great nation we once were and what we are now!

Now I’ll be depressed all day just thinking about it! memtb

The human race, at least in America, at this point doesn’t deserve to “make it”! We in America need a very serious “RESET”! I’m actually looking forward to it, and hope to see it before I check-out. I really don’t want to go to my grave knowing what a great nation we once were and what we are now!

Now I’ll be depressed all day just thinking about it! memtb

Don't worry, good sir. The reset is coming.

We cannot fix this fallen realm, but with pure hearts, perhaps when the time comes we can escape it!

(This is bigger than America)

It looks like y’all may be in for a good storm today. My daughter, lives near Greensburg, isn’t happy…..she doesn’t do bad weather very good! memtb
It was ruff around here. Trees down on all the roads. Power been out sense about 8 this morning. Could be 2 days before get power back. Other area had it a lot worse. Tornados all over.

Back