Hamas has US made M4 rifles

The IDF guy was posting on X (twitter). First thing I asked was, since the Israelis are under constant threat, why isn't every able-bodied required to own a firearm and have training. There are roughly 9.8 million Jews in Israel, so figure maybe 3-5 million military age men and women. Said I bet he could find 3 million Americans who would donate an AR.
No response.

Russia invades..."Arm Ukrainian citizens!"
Hamas invades..."Arm Israel!"
Disarm Americans!

All by the same party.

I sometimes even wonder if some of the mass shooting are sort of “enabled by design “ gives them another crisis reason to take away guns from everyone else. Criminals will always have guns…

From what I’m hearing Israel at least is waking up to the idea that a well armed citizen population is probably a good thing.

Nitwits always wake up after the event, or as they all say hind sight is 20 20 just once I know I am asking a lot but could our Government think everthing out before they drag our *** into another war ???? There track record as of today SUCK'S

I sometimes even wonder if some of the mass shooting are sort of “enabled by design “ gives them another crisis reason to take away guns from everyone else. Criminals will always have guns…

From what I’m hearing Israel at least is waking up to the idea that a well armed citizen population is probably a good thing.

I've always had that thinking. School shootings and Especially the Vegas shooting.

I've always had that thinking. School shootings and Especially the Vegas shooting.
Somebody tell why with amount of NUTS in our society we don't have armed security guards and cancell carry Staff in our schools. And also who ever came up with the sign Gun Free Zone needs a good kick in the nuts. That sign is a open invitation for Nuts
That sign should read Gun Free Zone protected by armed Security and Staff it's called a deterrent!

I hope the 1000 troops that are being sent to build the pier in Gaza won't be attacked by missiles/drones/artillery.
I think it's a mistake to think that the fanatics won't do this even though the assumption is that they wouldn't harm troops helping to deliver humanitarian aid.

They are not rational people and I trust them to be them!

Praying for our troops after what happened to them in the Afghanistan withdrawal at Abbey Gate under this administration

Last edited:
Back