When Butterbean got his Manbun

Would it make 5k? I don’t see it.
5K is hard to reach
Gday Jessej
If someone will bean will

No pressure bean it will be what it is
The other one intesting me would be the 125hht as GL has 3700 plus a bit of change
So 4k with that pill would be interesting on a critter & can’t wait for GL but man I need to know so hurry up you lot 🤣

cheers
Goal, strategy, tactics.

If goal is pure velocity I like our chances.

5k isn't a gimme for sure, it will take the correct combination of components, and a disregard for reloading brass more than once. A 2lb mallet may need to be part of kit!

Steve beat 4k with the 124 HH, but backed to just under for an all weather load

A powder that doesn't spike in that case will be key.

The new RWS brass a reputation for taking a beating.

If i recall there was one load with the 168 prototype that went 3700. Bullet liked to turn over at that point.

Goal, strategy, tactics.

If goal is pure velocity I like our chances.

5k isn't a gimme for sure, it will take the correct combination of components, and a disregard for reloading brass more than once. A 2lb mallet may need to be part of kit!

Steve beat 4k with the 124 HH, but backed to just under for an all weather load

A powder that doesn't spike in that case will be key.

The new RWS brass a reputation for taking a beating.

If i recall there was one load with the 168 prototype that went 3700. Bullet liked to turn over at that point.
I think it can be done 😉

Hi all, l have just received my 6.5 Beanmore, arrived from Tassie today, it's a Sako L579 Rifle, am sure it is 1 in7 twist- Fordy knows what it is, am so looking forward to going out and putting some copper through her; she is my first new custom calibre- proper pedigreed rifle, will try to attach a photo

Attachments

• 20240216_171609.jpg
    20240216_171609.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Hi all, l have just received my 6.5 Beanmore, arrived from Tassie today, it's a Sako L579 Rifle, am sure it is 1 in7 twist- Fordy knows what it is, am so looking forward to going out and putting some copper through her; she is my first new custom calibre- proper pedigreed rifle, will try to attach a photo
That’s awesome, Congrats and welcome to the club

Back