When Butterbean got his Manbun

Gday
I wish I had the phone holder ricey got me a lot of years ago as that I’m sure would get some wow but so be it & glad you guys could see a snippet of what I used to do on a very regular basis

Joe & rusty heard the story of the clay target shoot off which I won’t bore anyone with but leads into anyone who wants to get proficient @ rifle shooting for moving targets I’d advise clay target shooting is a very valuable teaching technique
Just be extremely mindful of your backdrop

I’m not very efficient these days as can be seen on the time it took to get the 2nd shot off 🥲but lack of practice & age something has to give

Cheers

As far as KneeDeep, Rusty and I are concerned, that sucks 🤣🤣🤣 He's going to expect us to be able to do that😖

Nice shooting my friend, we're going to have to hear about that FOREVER 😳
Gday joe
you & rusty I can not fault you were 110% for having a go as I said first off I guarantee you will miss but don’t worry about missing as it’s not easy especially wallaby as those buggers don’t go in a straight line as you know

It’s all about the experience & I’ll never forget Rusty’s wallaby on the run as that night was pretty special in so many ways

The beanmore you lot will be more efficient with that as it handles a bit better than the rum in tight spaces so game on & I’ll post a video so everyone knows what I expect of kneedeep 😜🤣
Cheers

Gday
I know it’s been a longtime but who can remember this case 🤷‍♂️
& who thinks they know what is again
DCE4B6B9-3076-42BF-BDB3-B3864D4E5E38.jpeg
Cheers

Back