Hammer Trail applicator kit

Bound to be a free clinic, or just walk through the Wal-Mart parking lot instead of $10, or does it come loaded with oil?:unsure::sneaky::ninja:

First it was thought the oil caused the Hammer Trail, but then the oil was removed by a machine at the shop. However, the Hammer trail was/is still prevalent after the oil removal. Now charging to put the oil back in for the Hammer trail?

I might be missing the joke here...is this some carryover from LRH?

First it was thought the oil caused the Hammer Trail, but then the oil was removed by a machine at the shop. However, the Hammer trail was/is still prevalent after the oil removal. Now charging to put the oil back in for the Hammer trail?

Is it still there after all the oil is removed? We haven't tested it sxs but we don't see it like before we got the oil completely out. I thought someone here posted sxs pics and the oil free Hammer Hunters didn't show the trail.

Is it still there after all the oil is removed? We haven't tested it sxs but we don't see it like before we got the oil completely out. I thought someone here posted sxs pics and the oil free Hammer Hunters didn't show the trail.
The last few hundred of the oil free HH I've shot in 7mm and 30cal have the Hammer trail! On my 100yd zero/group range I see the trail pretty regularly like I'm shooting my BH209 powder muzzleloader. It takes a second for the trail to clear to see the target clearly in the scope as I am looking through the trail and not from the side. 90-100F with high humidity next to a corn field. Probably helps accentuate the trail. Maybe the oil does the same in lieu of humidity?

Never seen a Hammer Trail with my guns. I have plenty of machine oil around. Maybe I ought to see what I am missing.

Back